Bathtubs & surrounds | Tile walls & flooring | Showers including enclosures and pans | Vanities & Sinks
And SO much more so give us a call or shoot us an email!
With 25 years experience in the valley of the sun, Rapid Refinishing CO. is highly reputable! Our skilled technicians and leading industry processes will leave your bathtub surfaces looking silky sleek and fully restored to their original appearance.
More and more people are using refinishing to get the best bang for their buck on their tight remodeling budgets. Rapid Refinishing Co. will make your grimy bathtub, shower, countertop, vanity, or sink look absolutely stunning!
Resurfacing your bathtub involves a lot more than just applying a coating to your existing surface. Our procedure includes PRECISELY masking the entire area, and applying a self etching primer to your tub or enclosure for maximum adhesion before we can apply our formulated resin glaze! Our technicians can make any outdated, plain, stained, or even damaged tub look new again adding value and increasing the liveliness of your bathroom setting.Get A Free Estimate!
*The National Kitchen & Bath Association estimates the total cost to remove and replace a bathtub is $3000 or more. Rapid Refinishing Co. comes in slashing that price by more than 75%!
- Resurfacing your bathtub can restore the useful life of your bathtub for up to 15 years or more.
- Guaranteed 5 year warranty for full refinish
- Guaranteed 1 year warranty on repairs
- Rapid Refinishing Co. offers quick turnaround with your tub being out of commission for a maximum 48 hours.
- Expect one day (up to 4 hours) for us to refinish your tub.
- The rest of the duration is to guarantee a full cure before use.
We can refinish or repair almost all existing surfaces in your bathroom.
These surfaces include:
- Cultured Marble
- Painted Walls
There are some variables that are going to affect how your price is determined.
These factors include:
- Installation of tub
* Please submit an estimate request to receive the most accurate pricing.
DO USE – 409, scrub free products, Lysol tub and tile, dow scrubbing bubbles, organic cleaners
DO NOT USE – Ajax, comet, bleach based products, tilex, abrasive cleaning pads
- With proper maintenance & care, your surfaces will last up to 15-20 years or more!
- The integrity of your new finish is dependent on a strong bond. This is why etching with our concentrated mixture of several acid-bearing compounds is the only guaranteed bond you can trust.
- Have piece of mind with our initial 5 year defect warranty.